Sunday, December 11, 2005

Food trip and couplings

That was a fun, fun night! The food was great, the company was great, the dvds were great!

Love the coffee and the CD.

Well, we should be doing that more often, don't you think, my covenmates. I so look forward to our Baguio trip.

Here's some photos. Unfortunately, several of them are kind of blurry, but the good ones follow...












Sorry for the red-eyes. I'll see if I can get that fixed before burning you all a CD with the photos.

I've also finally gotten over my Ebenezer episode and has started my Christmas shopping. Horror of horrors...why were there so many people in the mall yesterday. As Te said, it was kind of surprising. Oh well, I only managed to get a few little things, so those who may not get their presents on Saturday may have to wait until January. Forgive me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?