Sunday, December 11, 2005

hello!

Hi covenmates! I'm finally in the loop. The truth is that I've signed up to Blogger many times before, but since I haven't had time to write anything on my blog(s), I've already forgotten my user names, passwords, etc. Oh well... =p

I love our tagline: "Not all who wander are lost." It's simply brilliant. Reminds me of that quote (from "Stewart Little", sent through SMS by Carrie, I think) -- "One who is searching for something doesn't travel fast", or something to that effect. Very true indeed.

Hey Isa, I can't see the pictures you posted. I don't know why, maybe I'm just dumb. =p

Let's hope Te signs up soon. I'm looking forward to reading her posts.

See you,
Ka

Comments:
Yey you're here! Si Terrie na lang ang hinihintay natin. Glad you like the tagline, it's the same one we have in our Yahoogroup! It's from a Douglas Coupland novel, tho I forget now which...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?