Sunday, December 11, 2005

The ultimate question


I gotta tell you about this book I'm reading now--just couldn't resist buying it when I saw it in Different last weekend (I was with Te, before we went to see Emily Rose). Reading it is helping me think seriously about how best to balance work and school. I'd like to either cut down on my load at work, perhaps opt for a demotion, or quit and just find a less demanding job. There's a lot I still need to think about but that's the general idea... Anyway, it's a really great book and you guys should read it after me. Or better yet, get your own copy! (Check out other interesting tidbits at www.pobronson.com too :)

Comments:
hay yes. this should become a tradition...so too the trips.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?