Sunday, December 04, 2005

What are your plans?

Hey it's my first post! Cutie, I hope you don't mind that I meddled with the design a bit--picked a new template, as you may have noticed :)

Have been online a while actually, since I got home from our dinner. Downloaded some stuff for school and just found myself clicking the hours away... Bad gurl, I should be in bed asleep! Esp since I have some cramming to do tomorrow--need to finish my 'career and life plan' for business ethics class. According to my prof, in order to make sense of my life and career directions, here are the issues I need to address--

1. What are your long term life/career goals?
2. How do you want people to remember you after you die?
3. Make a 24hr pie-chart of how you spend your time during a typical workday
4. Is there enough balance between time for yourself, time for your family, and time for your work?
5. Is there enough balance for economic, physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth?
6. How will your 24hr day be spent after you retire?
7. Depict your lifeline with significant milestones, such as birth, first job, marriage, parenthood, retirement, death
8. In what way will you make an impact on society, your community, your church, your government?
9. How will you ensure financial stability for yourself and those who depend on you?

It should be an interesting exercise so I'm actually looking forward to writing the paper. Question is, can I finish it in time to make it to our 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose' date tomorrow? :P If I needed any more motivation (other than the last minute), that would be it!

If I'm happy with what I've written when I'm done with the paper, maybe I'll post my answers here. Feel free to work on the questions too, so we can all share our life plans =)

Toodles!

(PS: The title of this post, I'm sure you recall, is a question that a certain fomer boss is so fond of asking... ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?