Friday, January 13, 2006

Feeling Lost

I'm suffering from Lost withdrawal. It's been 6 days and 3 hours since I finished the last episode (including the special featurette) of the first season and I can't wait to watch the second season. This is all Carrie's fault for luring me to the island! I've even began to seriously consider getting cable just so I can watch the second season as it unfolds, instead of waiting for the discs from our friendly neighborhood fake dibidi suki. The fact that I'm not at home most of the time except to sleep, indicates how desperate I'm becoming. It's embarrassing to admit but sometimes I'd even find myself running over plot points and possible scenarios in my head at odd moments. It's ridiculous! I haven't been this obsessed with a TV series since The X-Files' first two seasons more than half a decade ago (has it been that long since Mulder and Scully got the whole world tripping on aliens and conspiracy theories? Good Lord!) when Monday night was sacrosanct because I had to get home in time for the show! I now understand why Adel, my former boss, was so eager for us at the office to watch the series when it first came out so he'd have someone to discuss it with. He'd even volunteer to download episodes off the Net! Where is he when I need him? I lent my DVDs to an officemate and now she's getting ensnared by the series as well. This is good. Now I have someone to discuss theories with...

Odd question of the night: Heard a song on the radio on the way to work this morning that goes: "I wonder why/I wonder how...(something, something)...blue, blue sky and all that I can see is just another lemon tree..." I swear I know this song. I've been humming it for the whole day but for the life of me, I can't seem to remember the title! Anyone know the title and who sang it? Put me out of my misery and email me! And no, I don't want to google it. More fun this way...

Comments:
The song is called Lemon Tree and it's by a band called Fool's Garden. You've been hearing the remake I think. And one of the reasons why you think you know that song is because I have the CD of the original, which I used to play over and over during the days when you came over and slept over regularly. I miss those days.
 
oh, riight! Now, I remember! It's a very pesky catchy song, isn't it? :) Haven't been able to get it out of my head yet. BTW, so who did the remake?
 
Actually, I don't know who did the remake. I just know it's a remake because there's a slight difference from the original. Yup, it is a pesky but catchy song. I've been listening to it for three straight days now, the album, I mean.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?