Monday, January 16, 2006

Music

Thanks to Terrie's odd question of the night two posts ago, I've now been listening to Fool's Garden's Dish of the Day album for two days in a row. It wasn't a hit when it came out a decade ago (yes, it's been that long), but Lemon Tree did get quite a bit of airplay. My personal opinion is that it is a nice album, not great, but nice to listen to.

I just realized that I've been so out of touch with the current music scene. I remember the time when I would just be listening to the radio and current CDs a lot. These days, I listen to the radio for a bit and realize that I don't know what the song are and who are singing. I wonder if it's a sign of aging that I no longer am tempted to listen to newer bands. Or it may be because of the songs that I hear on the radio, I don't hear any that hits me the way the older songs used to. Oh, there are still some nice ones, but not as much as before. Nah, I think I'm just getting older (I still like loud music, though!).

I think I'm going to get an Audioslave album...

Comments:
What's this Audioslave band? Sounds intewesting... =)
 
Audioslave kind of picks up where Soundgarden left off. Their lead singer is the lead singer of Soundgarden, at least I think he is.
 
Audioslave! Been meaning to get a CD of that for ages, kaso I've just been holding out coz baka abutan ako ng record company, hehehe. So far, wala pa. And yes, I think Chris Cornell (late of Soundgarden) is the lead now, but the sound isn't exactly the rock/alternative eh. More rock/techno ang audioslave eh...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?