Sunday, March 19, 2006

Go South Park

Hey, I'm not a big fan of South Park, but with all the Scientology/Tom Cruise controversy, I think I'm going to pay more attention.

South Park declares war on Tom Cruise.

Tom Cruise is really creeping me out. Ok, so there's no proof that he really was behind the pull-out of the episode, but with the way that guy has been acting of late, it seems probable that he just might to something like this. And Paramount does have a lot to lose if were to refuse marketing MI:3. I think I'm going to pass on MI:3. Maybe he should've taken that dictator role in V for Vendetta.

Go Trey and Matt!

Comments:
Harhar, I really enjoyed reading that Southpark article. I hope that scientology episode comes out in dvd. I want to watch Tom all a-quiver in his closet. Come on out Tom! ;P Btw Isa, too bad you weren't able to join us watch V for Vendetta yesterday. Mucho fun!!
 
Oh well, my day wasn't so great last Saturday anyway, so I wouldn't have been good company. I think I'll just watch that movie on DVD.
 
Tom Cruise is a moron--that's the only explanation. Imagine taking on the South Park kids. He's gonna lose--big time. Di ba niya alam, pikon talo?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?