Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Brad Pitt...the singer???

As you all know, I'm a die-hard Brad Pitt fan. So when I came across this ditty in the gossip site www.justjared.com (which was gotten from someone else), I just had to share it.

It's supposed to be Brad's singing debut (song is called MidTown) on a new celebrity charity album called Hollywood Goes Wild, which is suppposed to raise money for an animal rescue group in LA. Russell Crowe, Bruce Willis, Keanu Reeves, Billy Bob Thornton, Jeff Goldblum and Johnny Depp are also supposed to appear in the album, so I'm interested. Anyway, you can click the link to hear Brad's song, which is a kinda catchy. By the way, this album was released way back in 2001.

Hollywood Goes Wild: MidTown by Brad Pitt

Hey, he sounds really nice, I think (ok,ok I'm biased) but hey, even if he sounded like Donald Duck, I'll still have him serenade me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?