Monday, October 08, 2007

Good editors will...

...work to sharpen a writer's voice
...bolster and streamline a piece's arguments
...save writers from themselves (hehe!)

--(source forgotten)

I actually mass emailed this to fellow editors sometime 2004 and forgot all about it. One of the editors I emailed it to, emailed it back to me to remind me about it. Good to remember now that I'm again in the middle of editing the second issue! I think I emailed this to the Coven as well. Girls, anyone remember where I got this from?

Labels:


Comments:
Yep, you did post a link to this article a few entries back sa mga dcoven blogs. Geez, I miss posting here. Sige na nga, once I'm done with all the piled up work, I'll jot something down. Miss you guys na.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?